Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Had a great day!

Hi everyone in BlogLand!
I had a great day today. Went to church with dh and then lunch...our new routine! ;o) Then did some weeding and pool cleaning. Then I went to watch my 2 oldest boys play softball...2 games back to back! THEN...went to watch my 2 youngest boys (the middle boy being involved in both softball AND soccer) and my daughter play soccer! That was FUN...

We then cooked pork on the grill and everyone was together...all 6 of us! It was a gorgeous day/night out and we ate on the deck and then enjoyed a few beers as well! Just a fun, enjoyable evening!

Here are more pics from the quilt show as well! ENJOY!!!
HUGS
Laurie


I love the B9P...have yet to make one though! I do have fabrics for one!
Here is a NYB that was pieced by someone and quiltd by a gal that I know here in KC. They won a ribbon!
This clown quilt was waaaaaaay too adorable!!!


9 comments:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Sounds like the perfect, no-stress family day to me! How nice!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Granny said...

Laurie: Glad you had a wonderful Sunday. Those quilts are so amazing. That clown quilt is the cutest one I've seen in a long time. I love the NYB but I will never make one (and actually, hope I never quilt another one!).

Judy L.

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting so many quilts. It's really very inspiring to see so many different types.

Silverthimble said...

It is great to hear that you had a relaxing day. We all need these once in a while.

Thanks for sharing the quilt show pictures. I never tire of looking at quilts!

Cher said...

sounds like the perfect Sunday to me!

Laurie Ann said...

Some day I really really want to make a NYB quilt and I love that one!! I need to sign up for some classes so I can learn the skills necessary. Thanks for sharing!

Linda C said...

neat, neat quilts at the show--sounds like you had a perfect day with family.

Granny said...

More pictures! More pictures! :)

Judy L.

The Calico Cat said...

Thanks for the quilt show & it sounds like you guys had a great day!