Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

New look!!

Hi everyone!

I felt my blog was boring so I updated...what a TON of work this is! LOL...problem though, I spent a long time bolding all the type and it worked when I previewd my updates. Then I published it and it won't show up! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...hopefully it's bloggerland's fault!!! I rechecked the html and it's all BOLDED...who knows!

I hope you enjoy it!
Laurie
PS(the bolding of the font made it easier to read!)

6 comments:

Hanne said...

Your new blog look is very summer-y. I like it :-) Thanks for sharing the show photos. My favourite is the NYB quilt !

Laurie Ann said...

Very nice! Your blog looks great!

Granny said...

I was going to ask how you did it all but then I decided I don't need to know . . no time to mess with mine now but I surely love how it all looks.

Judy L.

Jeanne said...

Oh, wow Laurie! This is soooo neat!!! Wish I knew more about this stuff -- maybe someday I can get Dave over here to help me.
Jeanne :)

Linda C said...

doesn't this look lovely---slide shows and neat floral background. Worth the time and effort, Laurie!

Passionate Quilter said...

wow--I love you new "do"!! feels like summer. I, too, wish I had time to mess with it or knew more about how to make mine better. In the meantime, I'll enjoy yours! Love the slide show too--pretty cool!