Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Just when you thought I was out of pics! LOL

Here is a big cat quilt! I'm not a cat fan and I'm not sure why I took it...but it is by the quilt that won best of show. (to the right) A closeup of the feathering and meandering on the black squares...this is brave by the longarmer! Just MHO!
A closeup of the cat, this was all piece work, not applique.
I loved this colorwash piano...
and the quilting was fun as well!!!
Believe it or not...there are more to come...enjoy!
Hugs
Laurie

3 comments:

Saska said...

I LOVE the cat! That would be worth seeing in person.

Unknown said...

Woah! You're right. That was a brave quilter.

Hugs,
Melinda

Finn said...

Great pictures Laurie!! that Cat quilt is really magnificant...I am sooo impressed by that quilter and longarmers talent!!