Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

GREEN ALERT!!!

Judy, you'll be happy to know I was at the longarm today! :o) It felt good too!!! This is a customer's quilt. Can you believe that this customer told me for a LONG time that she was NOT a quilter??? (gasp) I kept telling her she sure was and an AWESOME one at that!!! She finally believes it now! LOL She made this one after making a sample one to test the pattern...she is also QUEEN OF SCRAPS...She will make one quilt and then say I have enough scraps left over for another quilt and the next quilt I see is that scrap one! I wish I had that kind of discipline!!!

Enjoy the pics...and have a great day!
Hugs
Laurie



11 comments:

quiltpixie said...

what a beautiful pattern!

Hanne said...

Lovely quilt :-) Thanks for sharing

Gail said...

Wow! I'm glad you finally convinced her she is a quilter. She did this twice? Thanks for sharing.

Silverthimble said...

OMG! That is fabulous!

Bonnie said...

The border fabric makes it look like light is shining from behind the center. Wonderful quilt.
I liked your story about the gift quilt to your oncologist too. It is also great that you have been cancer free for 6 years. My best friend and cousin has made it through 1 year so far. It will be cause for celebration when she can claim 6 years like you.

Granny said...

That is gorgeous! It's funny that I have seen 4 green quilts in the last few days and I've been really wanting to make a green quilt.

Glad to see you at the longarm again!!

Judy L.

The Calico Cat said...

cool, I especially love that border, the way it makes an optical illusion!

Laurie Ann said...

Wow, wow, wow! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Truly gorgeous.

Hugs,
Melinda

ForestJane said...

I love the border - makes me want to go hand dye some fabric that does that!

Shelina said...

That is a beautiful pattern. Looks hard.