Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BABY UPDATE

Dan just got home from the firestation. Here is the update as he gave it to me:

Update on the baby: he has a very low white blood count and they are probably going to do a blood transfusion. Dan said they will know Friday if he will make it or not. The quilt is hanging on the end of his NICU bassinet. I was told by Dan to say "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" for the comfort it brought. Everyone who goes to see the little guy sees it. It also brings Craig's firefighting family to him there. I got tears in my eyes while Dan was telling me that!!! As far as the brain damage...they won't know for awhile if the baby survives.

Please keep this family in your prayers! I know that everyone appreciates it.

No comments: