Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Can Summer be far behind???

Today was a great day! Our POOL was OPENED!!! WOOHOO!!! I am always shocked by the color of the water when the pool is opened! It always takes care of itself though!

I wouldn't want to swim in THIS water...would you???

This is a pic of our "pool guy, Jesse" exchanging our filter system for a sand system! WOOHOO...this should be easier!
Here is the final product of Jesse's work! Thanks Jesse! I appreciate the work you do so that I can just ENJOY the pool every summer! YOU ROCK!!
I think summer is coming soon!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH...I wonder how long it'll be before the mallards show up thinking this pool is THEIR home! ;o)
Laurie

1 comment:

Barb said...

OK on my way West -- LOL!! It looks like you are ready for that pool party, you and the Mallards!