Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Twins and Royals Game...

What a fun night. Steve, Dan, and I went to Kaufman stadium to watch the Twins play the Royals. When we left home it was 80 degrees and muggy muggymuggy. Definitely shorts and tshirts weather. Here is Dh and I in the parking lot while we waited for the grill to warm up.

Here is Dan waiting with us!

Doesn't this look yummy? Pringles, coleslaw, potato salad, beer, and dogs! LOL

After cooking we went into the stadium. I love this pic of Dan and I!!!

DH was bored! LOL...can ya tell he's yawning here! NOT a good pic of me but oh well!

It was a great time! We were chilly by the end of the game...the temp dropped drastically and thank goodness we had a quilt in the trunk. Still...FUN FUN FUN!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh boy you were needing this kind of fun evening -- looks like you are having FUN!! Hey quilts are for football games, but they can work for baseball too LOL! H/LY