Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My last birthay gift...

I forgot to post about getting my last birthday gift from DH. I wanted a bike so I could ride it for small errands instead of driving! Gas prices being what they are and all! UGH...but I also wanted it for exercise as well! SO...here it is!!
Dan went with me on my first "RIDE"!!! Here are both of our bikes!
Here I am all sweaty after an hour bike ride! It was really fun. I went for about 30 mins today before it got too warm. I am LOVIN' this biking thing...except for all of the hills! My legs should firm up though! LOL
Today I hope to load a quilt on the longarm. I also have to take my digital camera back to Best Buy and see if someone can help me...the shutter opens but all I have on the screen is weird lines...I can't get the pics off of the memory card either. *sigh*
It's date night for DH and I as well. I'm not sure where we will go for dinner but it'll be fun. I want to spend some time in the pool too...IF the sun ever comes out!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hey great idea with the bike riding, it can serve multiple purposes! Lucky you having the pool to dip into after the ride! How did you make out with the camera problem? H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

I LOVE my bike - we're having a great time riding them although I haven't used it for errands...I'd rather walk downtown for that.

Mickey said...

Bike riding is great! That is something that I want to do more of over the summer. Have fun with your new bike!!!
Mickey :)