Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

What fun weekend!!!

My SIL's son got married this weekend in MN. It was an AWESOME time!!! We now have 2 weddings out of 4 done! #3 is in August and #4 is in November! WHEW...it sure is fun but exhausting!!! Here are a few pics from the weekend!!!

This is Steve and his mom and dad. Isn't his dad looking great after triple by-pass surgery 3 weeks ago??? We were so THRILLED that he could make it!

Here is Jacob...the most AWESOMEST (I know it's not a word but it describes Jacob perfectly!) nephew EVER! He was the ring bearer and did an AWESOMEST job! LOL

Here are the happy bride and groom!!!

This is DH's sister and her husband...proud parents of the groom!

And here is DH and I! We sure had a great time!!!

Tomorrow is DH's bday!

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

It looks like you were having fun! That's a lot of weddings in a year - we seem to have one every couple years or so now. My brother is next - getting remarried this fall.