Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, May 16, 2008

More from MQS and my purchases...

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!

This quilt just blew me away! I LOVE EVERYTHING about it!!!

Here the white glove lady is showing the back of this quilt. WOW!!! The next few pics are of this amazing piece of work!




Again, another quilt where the pattern and color choices blew me away! LOVE IT!!!

This quilt was fun and time consuming! Great quilt though!!!

This quilt has some 3-dimensional flowers on it...the next photo hopefully shows that.

If you look closely at the red flowers you can see the dimension.

I just love these blocks (mental block on the type of block this is) but can never get them to lie flat. GRRRRRRR

Here are my purchases! Not alot but what I wanted/needed!

4 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I wish we would have run into each other at MQS...I just got home tonight and am trying to catch up some. My sister Deb's quilt won a 2nd place ribbon in the Theme category - we had such a fun time and the quilts were beautiful.

Barb said...

WOWSER (!) some very pretty quilts there, those colors are for sure your colors Laurie! You did lots of looking but little buying, lately that is the way it has been for me at quilt shows! H/LY

Rose said...

Oh my goodness! Those are some beautiful quilts! Thank you so much for sharing them with us...I cannot pick a favorite. I am in awe of the quilting--amazing quilts all the way around.

jacquie said...

Fantastic...thanks so much for sharing your pictures...I'm so sad I missed it!