Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

More Quilt Show Pics...

Enjoy! And have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. Thanks to all veterans and those serving our country! Without you we wouldn't be free!

How cool is this one???

LOVE LOVE LOVE this quilt...everything about it is amazing!

This one is just cute!

People who can do quilts like this amaze me!

Here's a closeup of the quilting...

more closeup of the quilting

this is a silly quilt but I loved it!

The quilting is amazing!

springtime anyone?

It was hard to get this one in...but there were 12 differences between the top and bottom panel

Th-th-th-aaaaaaaaaaaat's all folks!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thanks Laurie, neat shots of the quilts, and what a variety!! I wish I could be so creative as a quilter, or BETTER YET even have the time to quilt LOL! These quilts actually make sense, NOT SO ARTSY (not sure that is a word) but the quilts are really nice! H/LY