Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, December 14, 2007

All they need are buttons!!!

I got my girlfriends' aprons done!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I will give these to my friends as part of their gift. I also have a book and lip gloss. We are doing our girl Christmas lunch on Wednesday...a progressive lunch. We will have appetizers at one house, then on to salad at another, main course at another, dessert at my house, and drinks and karaoke fun at the last house! I can hardly wait! This is such a FUN group of gals! God blessed me with super friends!



Snow is on its way. Shopping is on its way. Date night with DH is on its way. Gift wrapping is on its way! Sounds like a busy weekend huh? ;o)

Have a good one! Only 11 days till Christmas!
Laurie

5 comments:

Angie said...

It's awesome that you got all of your aprons ready ... and a bit early, to boot! ;) Sounds like Wednesday will be tons of fun...I wanna join your group!!! LOL I was just reading over your last several posts...and I am one of those that's feeling totally overwhelmed and no energy left to 'giterdun'. :/ HOWEVER, tomorrow is a new day, right????? :D

Barb said...

Shhhhhh don't remind me of the "11days" thing ;-p...that is just too soon, I am really pushing it now!

A group of us from the school will be having a Christmas get-together on Monday night, we each bring a dish to share (snack type) and we are doing a gift exchange (by name)...it should be fun, are group can get pretty *goofy* sometimes ;>)!! Should be fun to just relax *away from the office* we all need it!!

I am sure it a good feeling to be ready early, I never am!! H/LY

Barb said...

Hey Laurie...DUH on me for not saying...neat aprons, you did your typical GREAT JOB with them.....AND looking at my comment to you, I see three things that will drive me crazy...my spacing with the 11 day thing and my face making is separated and if it happens with this post, I will just let it go...but I am making a face ;-p at you :>)...also I refer to "are" group and it should be *our*...can't stand those silly typos (you know me)the secretary in me speaking out here! H/LY

KnittySue said...

Great aprons..and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Sue

KnittySue said...

Great aprons..and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Sue