Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, December 31, 2007

WOOHOO!!! HAPPY DANCING HERE!!

For Christmas, DH bought me the Baptist Fan Template from Circle Lord! I told myself to clean my sewing room up first and then I could play! Today I played and I have to say I am in LOVE with this template. WOW WOW WOW! Michael totally outdid himself on this one! I think I am going to become the "Baptist Fan Queen"!!!

OK...off to play games and have a beer! I worked up a thirst! Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve!
Hugs
Laurie

2 comments:

Barb said...

WOW Laurie that is so pretty! You did a great job with the Circle Lord! The quilt colors are really awesome! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU and YOUR FAMILY! H/LY

Patti said...

I've had mine for several months and have yet to try it. In fact I've never used my Circle Lord and I've had it for at least 2.5 years. Very dumb - I know! Figuring out how to use it is another of my goals for my retirement. I adore Baptist Fans and have a bunch of my own quilts that call for them.