Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A few Christmas pics...

This first pic totally made me laugh. My dad put this post it note on his monogrammed towels. It cracked me...he said someone used them last year! I thought to myself...gosh dad, ya had to wash that towel huh?

Here is a pic of my dad and myself. Dad hates to have his pic taken so it's not the best pic. I still like it though!

Here is a pic of all of my family at my dad's.

At my dad's house we buy a generic $25 gift and we put all the gifts on the carpet in the middle of the family room. We make a big circle around it and shake die. If you roll a double you get to pick a gift. Once all gifts are picked we then set the timer roll the die frantically! If you roll a double or a seven you trade gifts. I had told my DH that I never got my nephew's tshirt from his college. WELL, this year I did! Funny thing though...he got my gift too...a Chuck Norris tshirt and both packages included the dvr of The Pursuit of Happyness! TOO FUNNY!!! Here is my nephew and I in our garb!!!

Here we are with our dd's dog in front of our tree.

We had a super day at both families on Chrismas Eve. Then back to KS for our own Christmas on Christmas Day. The trip to KS was uneventful and temps were in the low 50's when we got back! PERFECT!!!! We opened gifts and played a game called "whoonu". It's by the people who made cranium and was a lot of fun!!!

So there ya have it...a small snapshot of our Christmas!
Hugs
Laurie

1 comment:

Barb said...

Laurie these Christmas pictures are very sweet!! You look wonderful, and your family shots are great!! Hey the note on your Dad's towels ~ very cute and he means it too, don't mess with the towels!! H/LY Barb