Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

If you don't see me for awhile...

It's because I'm lost in my fabric! LOL...here are several pics from my sewing room and the first one is a shelf outside my sewing room that holds projects, ufo's, batting, and MORE FABRIC!!!!!!!!! UGH...ok, off to organize and it could take days before i surface again! PRAY FOR ME! LOL
Laurie

EDITED 8:00PM CST: WOOHOO...6 hours later I am much HAPPIER and although it's not perfect, it is MUCH MUCH MUCH IMPROVED!!!!! I posted the after pic AFTER the before pic!
before...forgot an after LOL

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

OK...it's 6:30 here in KS and progress is being made...but HOLY COW...how much MORE fabric is hiding? I tell ya, this is definitely an ILLNESS! I feel really silly for having this much and wish all of you could come shopping in my stash closet! YIKES! AND...how many patterns can one have? I found all of these in various places while taking care of my stash. *SIGH*

2 comments:

KnittySue said...

Great Job, looks like a great space to work and relax in. This fabricholic had to cut her stach in 1/2 last summer, it does make it easier to choose from for a project for me anyway. Enjoy your refreshing space and have a Happy New Year. I'm off to cut a DWR (single bars) to demo the colors today...wish me luck.

Barb said...

OK now I am envious, and really feel I need to measure up LOL!! You should feel very inspired in that neat and tidy sewingroom, and LOOK AT THAT STASH!! Hmmmmm I am thinking I need to dig into my messy room! H/LY