Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Another gift finished!!!

For my DD's boyfriend's bday in August I made him a superman quilt. I had lost the original yardage that I bought so I reordered more to make the quilt. Of course, about a week after his bday I found it! LOL...so for Christmas I made king size pillow cases for him. Here they are! Another gift done! WOOHOO!!!

3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

How lucky was that? I've never made pillow cases myself but have one set my Mom made to match a top she pieced for me.

I hate Christmas shopping so making a donation rather than gifts works well for me but I did buy some stocking stuffers and a couple shirts for Adam since he will be all alone for the holiday. I'm done with my decorating and the few things I got for him so next on the list is cleaning...ugh!

Barb said...

HE will like them...nice idea with that lucky find! Why does it happen that way, about the time you figure out a plan to deal with the missing fabric *ya*find it? In this case ~ MEANT TO BE!! H/LY

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I like the idea of matching pillowcases - oh no - that means I need to buy even MORE fabric when planning a quilt, LOL! Great use of that extra fabric!

Cheers!

Evelyn