Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

I've been BUSY!!!

I wanted to have a new Christmas quilt for snuggling under so I pulled out a top that I made last year at some point in time. I LOVE cardinals and used Bethany Reynold's Stack and Whack fans. I just LOVE how this turned out! This is the top and the back.

The markings on this next photo press out. I did them to section off the borders to make the "heart garland".




These are 2 quilts that I did for a friend. Her quilts are always a treat because they are ALWAYS square! LOL...thanks TSB!


Have a great day! It's snowing here and DH and I are going to see Billy Joel tonight!
Laurie

1 comment:

Barb said...

WOW Laurie, great Christmas Quilt, the Cardinals are beautiful! You know that quilt will work for the entire winter, I love the *snowman* backing!

TSB did a great job with her quilts too, I am so glad you are busy with the LA, you need to continue enjoying it! H/LY Barb