Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

MY FRONT YARD

I snapped a couple of pics of the trees in the front yard. Although the RAIN is freezing on trees, grass and other cold surfaces, the roads are just wet. And it is really raining. Supposedly there is another round on the way. When I went to bed last night they said that it was the end of round 1 and that rounds 2,3, and 4 were on the way. That never happened. Thankfully we still have power.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Beautiful if you can look thru a window in the warmth of your home (needing electricity of course ;>)!! What you are showing us is what is predicted to be on its way to us for Thurs., along with 4-8 inches of snow....and my thought on this prediction "seeing is believing" not sure if we will see it! H/LY Barb