Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, December 21, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I am not quite sure what the reason is, but I am truly excited about Christmas this year. I don't care what I get for gifts, I do care what others think about what I give them, and I am just truly thankful for the time I will have with family.

Maybe it's because I am not sure how many Christmases I have left with my dad and my inlaws. Nothing in life is guaranteed. So, enjoy it all to the fullest and thank God for every moment!!!

My kids are older and truly understand and appreciate the TRUE reason behind the season. Don't get me wrong...they still love the gifts, but I truly believe they know that the true joy is in giving and not in receiving.

My wish for all of my blogger friends is that you are truly blessed during this holiday season. I know I don't have a huge following as far as readers are concerned...but that's ok. Those of you who read...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Hugs
Laurie

4 comments:

antique quilter said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
I enjoy reading your blog!
Kathie

Barb said...

Merry Christmas Laurie, please share my Merry Christmas with Steve, Joe, Sarah, Kev and Dan...I will be thinking of you!

How profound your Christmas thoughts are, and you are right it is not all about the presents! As believers we know the TRUE MEANING of the SEASON!!

Your blog is great, and I enjoy clicking here everyday!! H/LY Barb

Vicky said...

Merry Chrsitmas, Laurie!! May your Christmas be the most joyous and blessed ever! (Hugs)

Angie said...

I feel your excitement all the way here in my house! :D Merry, merry Christmas and wishes for a wonderful, pieceful New Year!