Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm on a ROLLLLLL!!!

I finished this snowman top 2 winters ago (I think). I felt like turning it into a quilt so I put it on my longarm today. I love bright colors and called it "Psychedelic Snowmen". I used the pantograph
"WATERWORLD" by Jodi Beamish. After getting thru about 1/4 of the quilting I thought...DARN IT, I should've used white thread to make it look like a snowstorm!!! I used a variegated instead which is still cute, but white would've been fun! The panto looks like Old Man Winter rearing his ugly head!!! Now for the hand stitching and it's a QUILT!!!!! WOOHOO!


I'm cold, I think I'll throw this quilt on me and start binding! That will keep me warm!
Hugs
Laurie

4 comments:

antique quilter said...

Laurie
great quilt!
I never saw this pattern before. I just happen to love snowmen!
What colors! It looks great.
Glad you had a weekend to do some things for yourself
Kathie

Saska said...

This is a really cute snowman quilt! Haven't seen this pattern before.
It will be a fun quilt.

Mary Johnson said...

Very cute, congrats on another finish. Waterworld is one of my favorite pantographs.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Oh my gosh - that is cute,cute, cute! I used to never consider making these type of patterns myself, but now with a 4 year old - he just loves things like this!

Cheers!

Evelyn