Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, December 17, 2007

My DH and his running streak on ESPN.com

My DH has a running streak that started in 1972. He has run EVERY day...at least a mile! He is on a running streak list and I think he's #9 on the list. An ESPN freelance writer called to ask Steve if he could interview him. Then he asked to talk to me as well! LOL...me??? Sure, why not! It's a long article, but our info is under "SHARING THE LOAD" (click "sharing the load" to go to the article") We are Laurie and Steve G.....

1 comment:

Barb said...

Very nice article, and congrats to both you and Steve! Remind him that I said *he* is a lucky guy to have you by his side and cheering him on ;>)! OH YEAH and tell him *congratulations* from your buddy in PA! H/LY