Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

God took care of me...

Well, while I have been envious of EVERYONE who is getting snow today, I think I lost site of the gifts that surround me. God pretty much slapped me upside the head (LOL) when this sunset was given to me! Thanks God! You truly are an AWESOME God!


3 comments:

Angie said...

W.O.W. (says it all) He truly is great. :>

Mary Johnson said...

Wow! We had a beautiful sunset the other night but we go more snow too...sorry! We walked to dinner tonight and I just love it esp. with all the Christmas lights up - it's very festive. They're calling for snow on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday but I'll miss all that because I'll be in VA and the weather is supposed to be fairly mild with highs in the mid 50's.

Barb said...

Amazing pictures! God in His glory very visible in your pictures of the winter sky! Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures Laurie! H/LY