Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

FABRICAHOLIC HERE

Hi, my name is Laurie and I'm a fabricaholic. UGH...those words are so not nice to hear! LOL...but it is true! I decided that BEFORE I could use the Circle Lord's Baptist Fan template that DH gave me for Christmas that I had to get control of my stash. First step...wash the fabric that is taking over my laundry room. I HATE WASHING FABRIC!!!!!!! I am doing that now and then will venture down to my sewing room and TRY OH SO VERY HARD to get it cleaned and organized! I WANT TO USE THE BAPTIST FAN TEMPLATE!!!!!!! Motivation is a good thing...I'll try to remember to post before pics later! WISH ME GOOD LUCK! LOLOL
Hugs
Laurie

3 comments:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Motivation is always a good thing! I have been on an organizing streak since the end of the summer and it is nice to see that my efforts are making a difference. You can do it!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Granny said...

I have to reward myself like that too - do this before you can do that. Good luck!

Mary Johnson said...

FORGET the stash....load a quilt and PLAY!