Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Girlfriend's Christmas Lunch/Dinner

I have the BEST girlfriend's in the world!!! We started the day out at Jennifer's for appetizers. Carla found shot glasses made out of candy canes and bought them for us. SOOOOOOO...shots were taken! LOL...it was too funny! After appetizers at Jen's we went to Carla's for salad and crab cakes. Next stop, Denise's for the main course. We had lasagna and garlic toast. It was YUMMY!!! When we were done at Denise's we came to my house for dessert. Then off to Billies for gifts and karaoke. GOSH we had a blast!!!

Here are all 5 of us at Denise's house. Aren't we cute???

The girls all LOVED LOVED LOVED the aprons! I mean LOVED the aprons!!! I was SOOOOOOO thrilled with it!!!

Jennifer had to leave early because she is moving today, but here are 4 of us karaoking at Billie's. Man we have a good time with this!!!

Billie and I singing! LOL...she is AMAZING and I suck! :oD

NOW...this photo...well, let me explain!!! I had my camera in my hand and thought I could just flip it over to take a picture of Carla and Denise. WELL...I took my OWN pic! LOLOLOLOL...It was hilarious cuz I was laughing at something else and it's just funny!!!

There ya have it...God blessed me with beautiful people as friends! For that I am grateful!!!!
Hugs
Laurie

2 comments:

KnittySue said...

LOL...you had a fun time with your friends. Wishing you Loads more fun with a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Barb said...

FUN, FUN, and more FUN!! Love the pictures Laurie...you are blessed with friends BECAUSE you are a WONDERFUL FRIEND!! H/LY Barb