Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tired and overwhelmed...

I have lost my steam for Christmas. (sigh) I am pretty much done with DH but the kids are NOT easy this year. DH and I are going shopping on Saturday (UGH) because he can't take Friday off due to his department lunch. So we will fight more crowds than I care to think about. Maybe I'll put a flask of beer or wine in my purse! LOL...I know I'll get everything done but I just feel overwhelmed at this point.

Anyone else?
Laurie

2 comments:

Barb said...

OVERWHELMED HERE, oh yes Laurie me too! Every year I say "next year I start early" but I don't and then here I am struggling and scared about it!

You are right the kids get older and the ideas get tougher...this year for me it is all about WHAT TO GET THOSE GRANDKIDS!! A few suggestions have come my way, but for the most part...they HOPE for *gift cards*...and time wise that is what it will need to be!! I don't like to just give $$ so I will try to at least get the gift cards.

Try your best Laurie...your kids will love whatever you get them...your family always has so much fun with holidays! H/LY Barb

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

It is what it is... my main concern is the correct groceries for our Christmas Eve dinner. I asked DH to do all the shopping this year for our son - and he did a GREAT job, phew! I added a few tidbits and now we are done - but then again, our son is only 4 so that has to be 100X easier than older kids. Good luck with your shopping.

Cheers!

Evelyn