Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, February 04, 2008

Fire Station Wallhangings

WHEW...I finished the last of the 4 bindings on the Fire Station Wallhangings! They are now ready for my son to take to the stations and have the firefighters decide where to hang them. If you look closely, they are the same but different! LOL...It's strange...but my firefighting fabric stash is pretty depleted! I used 6.5 yards of fabric for the wallhangings! WOOHOO!!! That's more than I bought on Saturday! LOL

The "Fire 2 Dist" part of these are t-shirts from the station!




4 comments:

Mary said...

How wonderful of you to make such great little quilts for the fire station! Great job!

Barb said...

Really neat Laurie...you are a very kind and caring gal! I know the firemen will very much like having the quilts for their walls..very special gift from you! Hey Dan you have an *awesome* mom! H?LY

Barb said...

Laurie just so you know...that the H?LY ia not a question...but should be H/LY..you know this RIGHT?? (It is just tough typing with bandaids on my finger tips...silly cracked open fingers! H/LY

Rose said...

Wow! You sure get a lot done! I like these quilts...I wish I had half your energy.