Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stash BUILDING...not BUSTING!!

*SIGH* Well, I updated my google docs and here is the sad news:
Stash Busted: 36.2 yard (clap clap clap)
Stash Enhanced: 75.75 (boo hiss boo hiss)
Total: 39.55 brought in

BUT BUT BUT...remember that 50 of those yards were ONLY $1/YARD...yep...ONLY $1/YARD! I just could NOT help myself! SO...I don't feel badly at all!!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL
Hugs
Laurie

7 comments:

Laurie Quilts said...

LOL! You had to buy those dollar yards, it would have been a crime not to....right?

jacquie said...

Being new to quilting the whole idea of stash busting is foreign to me...I'm into stash building...that dollar a yard is right up my alley. Lucky you! I can only resist when my finances tell me to.

Rose said...

No need to feel guilty--you can share with me.

Seriously, you couldn't pass by the $1 a yard fabric. As much as you get done, it will be put to good use. So don't feel guilty.

Barb said...

Hey not a problem as far as I can see...I am just wishing I would wander into a $1.00 a yard deal! I am not sure ANYONE could have walked by that one...stash busting or not! For sure you will do great things with each and every yard of it and then some! If you find another deal like that...I will give you the $90 you need to get me 90 yards LOL! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

I'm not quite as bad as this but I did buy 3 yards of fabric today (along with a kit for Mom). I needed some kiddie prints for my quick strippie and had my son run me to the quilt shop today. I SO miss living near Tiny Stitches. The shop in Minneapolis is fine but doesn't have nearly the selection.

country mouse said...

Don't feel bad about the fabric. It was too good a deal to pass up, besides you are doing your part to stimulate the economy right? lol

Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you. (I don't know that many bloggers, you were one that came to mind since you visit me) Check it out on my blog. I wasn't sure if you had been tagged or not, if you would like to play along feel free.

Shelina said...

I think you did great Laurie. You've used up a lot of fabric, made quilts - even ones to give away and make someone's life happier. Fabric for $1 a yard is absolutely something you should invest in. I wish I could find those kinds of deals.