Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, February 01, 2008

I am honored!

Rose gave me the "you make my day" award and I am honored! I started blogging to journal my quilting and life. If I inspired someone...AWESOME...but that was not my intent! To know that I inspire Rose is a bonus! Thanks Rose! If you want to see some great photography and quilting...check out Rose's blog!

2 comments:

country mouse said...

I just recently found your blog and wanted to say 'hi'. Your quilts are beautiful and your weight loss is inspirational. Keep up the great work! Congrats on your award too ;)

Barb said...

Laurie ~ CONGRATS you are an inspiration in many ways ~ I can speak-up on that!! That Rose she is one great gal ~ her blog is very cool too! H/LY