Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday...


Well...it's FINALLY here...Super Bowl Sunday (SBS)!!! I'm not a huge football fan but I just LOVE the food, the commercials, and this year Tom Petty for halftime should ROCK as well! YUMMY & WOOHOO!!! I have spent about 2 hours in the kitchen already and am still NOT done...
Stay tuned for what all of the ingredients turn into! I might even get some sewing in today...I want to try the disappearing 9P on Sew Mama Sew's blog. Join the fun over there!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Looks like a *yummy* time at your house for SBS! Did you do some sewing (?), I bet you did! H/LY