Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Putzing around in the sewing room!

Well, after a fun time in California with my buddy, I came downstairs to quilt a bit. I finished the 4 Valentine cards for my girlfriends (the light pink ones) and also one for my DH (the center one). Not too fancy but cute. I bought some valentine ribbon and heart ribbon at Walmart along with some valentine fabric that I used for my girlfriends' cards. The fabric on DH's was some fabric that I have yardage of. Now I need to clean up a bit in here...it's driving me crazy! Have a great Sunday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute! I'll have to have you teach me how to do those over the phone now that I have the supplies.

Barb said...

Those Valentine cards are neat...great job! Cleaning UGH...but so needed at times LOL! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

Very cute! I finished the last of my Valentine postcards this week which is good because I'm tired of them! I don't like to make too many of one type which is one reason my journal project is fun...just one and then I move on.