Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Guilty Quilter at work

The GUILT got to me after buying so much fabric (click on previous phrase to see post) while in California!!! So today I decided to make something so that I can BUST some stash! LOL...

I made the top (borders to be added tomorrow) today using KU fabric. This quilt will be for my son's orthopedic surgeon who repaired his ACL. Dr. Snyder was AWESOME and he's a grad of KU and a HUGE sports fan! What better than a quilt to thank him! I had to throw the soccer balls in there since that's DS's sport of choice and the reason for the injury and repair!


I hope Dr. Snyder likes it when it's done. The pattern is "Just Can't Cut It" by All Washed Up Quilts. This is the 4th time I have made this pattern. It's great for large patterns or if you want a cool quilt and need it quickly!!

Here's a closup of the fabricsI'll have a stash busting report either later tonight or tomorrow! I hope you are having a great Sunday and are getting some quilting done!


I don't know why the pictures won't enlarge when you click on them...darn

1 comment:

Barb said...

Laurie please don't feel like a "guilty quilter"...you will do great things with the fabric additions! I know you and I know you will not waste any of that newly acquired fabric! With all of the donation quilts you make...it will be used wisely and quickly! H/LY