Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, February 11, 2008

KU Quilt top DONE!!!

I was able to get the borders on today even though I had to get my car fixed. Seems that the battery was dying and I had to have it replaced! UGH...I hate car issues!

Here is the top and all I have to do is get a back made and throw it on the machine. I suspect that will have to wait until after our trip to Cancun this Sunday!
I hope the pictures enlarge this time...so you can see the fabrics better!

Have a great day! Stay warm if you are in this silly Midwest/East Coast weather!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hey that is neat, and it should be fun for that doc to have it! Yeah wait until after Cancun to throw it on your machine LOL, don'tcha need to pack? Have a great week, and YES I AM ONE on the East Coast with the silly cold (frigid) weather! Tomorrow is predicted to start a sizable amount of snow!! You know that favorite word of mine 'SNOW'...bring it on! H/LY

Laurie Quilts said...

That pattern is so cool! It looks great. I'm with Barb, wait till you get back from your trip to quilt it.
Wish you were still here. It was 70 this afternoon, just beautiful.

Mary Johnson said...

Cancun?? That sounds like more fun that Marietta! At least I'll see the boys.

country mouse said...

Cool quilt. Have a great time in Cancun. I'm here in Ohio dealing with that crazy cold weather. Enjoy some extra sunshine for me :cD