Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, February 09, 2008

I'm home...

I had such a great time with my buddy Laurie! (please visit her new blog) We shopped, we ate, we laughed, we exercised, we visited her family, we sewed, and we just enjoyed being best buds!!! YEP...life was good in California!

I am glad to be home...anxious to snuggle with dh tonight, anxious to pet my new fabrics tomorrow, anxious to quilt a bit, anxious to get back into a routine, and anxious to have my buddy come see me in KS!

Life is good when you have girlfriends in your life!!!
Hugs
Laurie

2 comments:

Barb said...

Welcome home! I am *happy* to see you back home all safe and sound, and I am *happy* that you had a great time in CA! Seeing what you create with your stash additions will be something to look forward to, BRING THEM ON! H/LY

Laurie Quilts said...

I'm no longer anonymous ......