Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, February 01, 2008

Applique Heart Quilt

I have been playing with the attic window setting option for the heart quilt. I am not sure if I have enough fabric to do this or not...but it has been fun. What option do you like best? This one?


Or this one? The striped border is NOT going to be used...that is still an issue...the border!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I vote for #2..but either one is great...unless of course having enough fabric for #1 is a concern LOL....nahhhhh really #2 is the one I would vote for!! That is very cool how you did that diagonal setting! H/LY

Shelina said...

Congratulations Laurie. You look great! The difference in your two pictures is not just the weight, there is a different attitude.
I vote for #2 as well.

Rose said...

Okay, so your blocks have finally spoke to me...how about making them the center of a square in a square...I think it would really stand out that way. On the hearts with the dark background, use light corners, and on the blocks with light background, use dark corners. I wish I had a way to show you what I mean.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I like the wavy 2nd one... but you know - I didn't think that your border fabric was too big - I think it would look ok if you used a maroon inner border and binding to "frame" it a bit...