Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, January 28, 2008

WOOHOO...Heart blocks are DONE!

My 40 heart applique blocks are FINISHED!!! I just LOVED working on these too! Now I have to find something else to work on for handwork! Here is a pic of the blocks laid out on my design wall. The first one shows fabric that I bought for the border (a coordinate) but it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too wide so I think I'll use it for a backing! I have to trim the blocks down and stitch them together...I'm not sure what I'll do for borders yet though...hmmmm...any ideas? Here they are without the border fabric...

And here's a close up of a few of the blocks!


They're not perfect, but I think it did a pretty good job! Don't you???

4 comments:

Barb said...

I am not new, I am just doing my daily *stopping by*...I *love* your heart blocks! That is going to be one NEAT quilt when you are finished, and I don't doubt for a minute that you will figure it out :>p love it lots!! H/LY

p.s. How about that Mickey, did you get her email? Quite the honor for her!

Unknown said...

Welcome to quiltland!
Queen Helen

Rose said...

I have no idea what I would do for a border with this top...usually something pops into my head when I see someone else's top but this time not a thing.

I do drop by EVERY day if I am on the computer at all...I may skip other things but I do not skip the blogs! I enjoy them so much, yours included.

jacquie said...

I think you did do a good job! I so want to learn how to applique. Found your blog through Becky's. Us Kansas girls need to stick together. Stop by when you have a minute. Love the firehouse quilts. I know they will be thrilled.