Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

4th and FINAL post of the day!

I am EXHAUSTED and need to get to bed. But I really WANTED to get the bindings stitched down on the last 2 of 3 quilts so my DS can take them to the fire station with him! Here they are! The pinwheel one was made with leftover blocks from some project (I can't remember what it was). The blue tennis one was made completely from stash and was a Planet Patchwork online mystery in 2005 I believe. The Chinese Coin was all from stash as well..I guess the stash was depleted a bit but you'd never know it by looking at the stash cupboard! *SIGH*
Good night!
Laurie

No comments: