Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Another Fire Station quilt FINISHED!

OK...I am loving these small quilts! I make sure it's not wider than the WOF so that I don't have to do a complicated pieced backing! Just big enough to be cuddled by a child!! Here it is! I also have a slide show of the FS quilts under the "about me" section! Just click the arrow in the upper left corner of the slideshow to see it. This was made from the strips that I found while cleaning my stash closet. Once I get the dimensions on it I will use my fabric calculator and figure out how much stash I used on it. This makes 4 quilts now for my son to take to the fire station!

Hugs
Laurie


this picture shows a close up of the front folded over on the animal backing

3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I'm behind on my blog reading and just catching up. Love the small quilts and the postcard looks great too.

Don't you feel accomplished listing all that you did last year?

Rose said...

Got your comment on my blog and I decided to check yours out--think I will be doing a lot of catching up on your blog. I love some of the quilts you have made...would love to see your stash!

And I love your house quilt! Can you tell I am excited to find another good blog???

I made the same purse you made...made mine in June. It is pictured in my blog....

Anyway, so glad you posted to me.

Barb said...

Laurie ~ great quilts for the Fire Station! You are a blessing for the children that will receive these amazing quilts! I can tell you are having fun, and it feels so good to be using the *stash* in a very kind way! When I ask myself *why* I have so much stash, I see the donation quilts as my answer!! God does provide! H/LY