Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another fire station top done

Well, the blocks that I finished over the weekend FINALLY got sewn together today and borders applied as well! WOOHOO...so another top is done. Hopefully I will get it quilted and bound this weekend. I won't add it to my slideshow to to the right until it's finished. Totally from STASH!!!

3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

It looks great! Love the turquoise border.

Rose said...

I totally am in love with this quilt top! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Barb said...

Another neat one Laurie...keep on sewing girlfriend, they are looking good! H/LY