Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Goals for 2008...not RESOLUTIONS!!!

I know this is late, but better late than never. I HATE resolutions...so I am making GOALS instead! Here goes nothing:

1. I lost 27 pounds, need to lose about 5 more and I WILL keep them OFF cuz I look and feel MUCH better and more importantly, I am HEALTHIER!
2. I will make quilts for donation to the fire station or other places of need.
3. I will take time to quilt every week.
4. I will make a concerted effort to go to MN and see my dad and in-laws more often. They are in their low 80's and I feel that more effort needs to be made to see them...not just for holidays or birthdays.
5. Spending time with friends will continue to be important to me.
6. Exercise has become somewhat of an addiction for me and I will continue that so that #1 is easier!
7. I will continue to work on being happily married to a fantastic man and a good mom to 4 great kids.
8. Of course, God will continue to be important in my life as always.

I think that's enough. Simple but important to me.
Hugs
Laurie

2 comments:

Rose said...

I don't make resolutions either...I should have named staying off the computer as one of my goals though. I spend way too much time on here...

Barb said...

Laurie ~ I applaud your goals and I know that you will be striving to keep every goal listed!! I will continue to say YOU CAN DO IT!! H/LY