Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Quilted a bit today...

I was able to quilt a bit today. I had 40+ 4P's left over from the last quilt for the firestation. I wanted to do something different with them so I set them on point with bright fabric strips that I had left from other projects. I got the blocks done and then had to make dinner. Maybe tomorrow I will get them put together in a top. I still have a few left and who knows what I will do with them. No pics today since I had to make dinner and am now relaxing. You'll just have to wait til the top is done!!

We got to 67 degrees today and so I went for a good walk. The past 3 days I have walked outside and take in the fresh air. The trees are starting to bud as well. I also saw pansies that bloomed from plants that weren't uprooted last fall! But tomorrow our high is only supposed to be 42! YIKES!!

Hugs
Laurie

No comments: