Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The start of my day...

I have 3 tops to quilt for the fire station. The backs are all prepped and one quilt was loaded and away I went on the longarm. All was going well UNTIL I got to the the bottom border...OOPS...didn't QUITE get that seam all the way in.

Not to panic...I fixed it easily enough...


One down and 2 to go. Now for lunch...

2 comments:

Barb said...

Another great quilt for the FireHouse donation! Hey neat fix on the *whoops*, do you remember the fix that Mickey did on her "Stars in my Window" quilt...and she won first place at the fair with that one ;>)! Can't go wrong when a quilter has an *whoops*!! H/LY

The Calico Cat said...

GREAT FIX! (Did you add others randomly? At my LQS there is a class that does ssomething like this - on purpose - several randomly.)