Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Unheard of for me...3rd post of the day

I finished the Chinese Coin quilt but forgot to take a pic with the baptist fan quilting. Oh well...I did manage to make a postcard to record the quilt and did take pics of that.

The word on my friend's dad is that he is now in a coma, on morphine, and they are just waiting for him to pass on. If you are the praying kind, please keep my friend and her family in your prayers.
Hugs
Laurie
ps...tell the ones you love...THAT YOU LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Life is too short not to...


1 comment:

Barb said...

My prayers and those of my family for your friend and her family! I like your journal postcards Laurie! H/LY