Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wonky Feathers

UGH...I was thinking waaaaaaay too much on the Wonky Feathers by "Pajama Quilter". I'm not sure if you can see these or not...but WHOAH...I had to STOP THINKING...I tried it on this quilt for the first time because it's busy and the backing I chose is busy as well. Plus, it's another donation quilt. I'll show pics of all 3 that I got done today at a later time. Right now I want to get the binding strips prepped for this one and then get cleaned up for date night with the hubby!

3 comments:

Granny said...

I've been watching Mary making wonky feathers and both yours and hers look fantastic!

Barb said...

Laurie are you saying you are not sure IF YOU LIKE the wonky feathers (?) because I like what I am seeing! When I clicked for the larger view, it looks good! WOW you are really pushing out the quilts and using up *stash*...YOU GO GIRLIE!! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

They look good to me...and you were smart choosing a busy back. I used one of my 4 patch backings and even with one of the fabrics being a solid I wasn't too unhappy with mine.

Are you ready to try dwirling?? That was fun too!