Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Is tomorrow the start of NORMALCY again?

I sure hope so! Gosh, I do love the hustle and bustle of the holidays but when those days fall on T/W/or TH it messes up my time clock. Wednesdays feel like Monday. But if DH doesn't go back to work til Thursday (which is what he did after Christmas), then Thursday feels like Monday!

I have routines that I follow pretty religiously. I do laundry on Mondays and Thursdays. I also get groceries on Mondays. SO...I missed laundry days a LOT in the past 2 weeks! I did it today so I would have less to do tomorrow and can hopefully quilt (fingers crossed).

I was going to quilt today but ended up transferring pictures from my MAC to the new PC laptop that I bought yesterday. I tried the MAC for 6 months or so and although there are features on there that I LOVE, I just really didn't LOVE the MAC as a whole. I need to sell it now...anyone want a MACbook Pro that operates using Safari and has the large 17" screen? Email me if you or someone you know is interested!


DH woke up and is getting the crud that everyone else has already had. He went to bed at 8 tonight. I am not far behind since I was up til 1:30 am watching my dvr'd shows! I am too old to be up that late!

I hope to sleep in tomorrow, get groceries, quilt, and go for a walk. I feel like thie blog entry is bouncing all over the place...if it is I apologize...I am TIRED! ;oD

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yep holidays will do that to a schedule...maybe if we declared that holidays would always be on weekends.....NAAAAAAHH lets not do that, because when they are during the week I get some days off from the job!! BUT I DO AGREE they surely can mess with a schedule... and I am always on the wrong day during a holiday week! H/LY