Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Keeping my mind, heart, and hands busy...

I made a chinese coin quilt that Mary has posted on her blog. I want to use this darn stash up and this is my start. I hope to donate A LOT of quilts to the fire station that my son works at. If they haven't a need for them I will donate them to Project Linus or a women's shelter. I am keeping them small so backings don't have to be pieced.

The coins on this were 2.5"x6.5" pieces that I had leftover from another project! I found a BUNCH of strips as well but started with all of the 2.5"x6.5" pieces. I just had to strip a few more to get enough.

I think I'll load this one now and quilt it using that great Baptist Fan template from Circle Lord!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Congratulations on your new Template! They are absolutely awesome! Each one that I have is my favorite!!

Steph