Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Heading to Cancun...


DH and I are SUPPOSED to head to Cancun tomorrow. We are scheduled to leave at 6am from KC and fly to Dallas. Then we leave Dallas at 9:05 and arrivei n Cancun at 11:45. I said SUPPOSED to because we have some major rainstorms and turning to snow tonight into tomorrow. I hope (fingers crossed) that the temps stay in the mid 30's so it's just rain and not ice/sleet/snow. I WANT TO GO TO CANCUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I'm gone for a week! Have a great week everyone!


4 comments:

Barb said...

Have a WONDERFUL and FUN FILLED week! I will cross my fingers with you about the weather for tomorrow! Most important stay safe and enjoy Cancun! You will be missed! H/LY

country mouse said...

Crossing my fingers and toes (heck, I'll even cross my eyes :cP ) that all goes well and you are able to get to Cancun on schedule. Have a great time!!!

Rose said...

I hope you have a wonderful week, too, though you probably won't get this till you get back.

jacquie said...

I have a feeling you got out of here...I know it was touch and go with the weather. Hope all your travel was smooth and that you are having a wonderful time!